Sunday, May 23, 2010

Im a writer not a fighter

I'm a writer. I've been writing stories and poetry since I was in the fifth grade. At this point I'm in the planning stage of writing a completely finished novel. I've tried other times, but needless to say I wasn't serious or cared if it was published. First the really organized out line so I know if the whole scheme and events will naturally flow together and make sense. It makes editing the first draft much easier. I'm a stay at home mom for now while I'm in limbo. I don't have orders yet so I won't have enough time to transfer in the fall. This gives me an oppurtunity to stay to a writing schedule. Although I'm looking for someone to keep me to my goals and to proofread. Jon , my husband is too bias. Any volunteers?

I'm hoping this incredibly difficult yet achievable goal will keep my mind occupied. Like having patience for our orders. It's literally any day now! We have only eight weeks left until we move! And the stresses of trying to have a baby, not to mention the inevitable deployment. I was hoping, if some of you liked to read, if you wanted to read my ideas or a chapter or two on it. It would allow me to get feedback to the specific audience I'm targeting. If you'd like to read my work, comment on this post. I just didn't want to post them if they weren't wanting to be read.

No comments:

Post a Comment