Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The difference

What pisses me off is when I hear people say or post things on their facebook or whatever saying " I miss my man "
They most likely just saw their husband that day or will see them in a few days. Don't get me wrong I probably said those things too when Jon worked that night shift at his former job. The difference is they don't know what missing someone really feels like. If they did understand maybe I'd have more friends, because I wouldn't have been abandoned for the main fact they couldn't empathize with my situation. Go nine weeks without the man you love. How about a deployment can you take that ?! I don't know I will be handling it that well. Go whine and bitch and then when I go to say the same things leave me out in the cold.

This is surely another symptom of withdrawal from my soldier. My advice if you find yourself in this situation?! Just Let it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment