Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Might As Well Raise Hell Before It Freezes Over

The title has nothing to do with my post, but I'm in Alaska and it sounded clever. It cracked me up at least. Anyway, This week has started out very stressful, but today it all seems to be coming together. My vehicle should be here tomorrow, I hope, it was last tracked in Anchorage which is only a few hours away. Even though We ran out of money a few days ago (because I had paid for my own tickets last pay check) We got a Military Star card today and we get paid tomorrow...finally! I set up our cable, internet, and phone today as well. I'm just really excited about the next couple of days!

Tomorrow I will do major shopping. Groceries, and things for the house to get organized and for decorating. Thursday our furniture arrives and our DVR and internet will be installed. This will be the first time we have had cable where we lived lol. Even though it's supposed to be a four day weekend Jon will probably only get one so whenever that is we are going to try this really amazing Italian restaurant... Even if we do have to take the kids lol. Getting the house together and feeling like a home while Jon is working really hard.

The big dilemma is now whether or not to get a a forty plus inch flat screen television for the living room (even though we have a 22 inch flat screen) or get a living room set. They are both the same price. I know we've already picked out the sofa set but I'm not sure anymore lol. Even though I picked up the wrong shower curtain rods and almost pulled my hair out with my son being oddly bad, I shouldn't be as stressed as I feel. Hoping we get pregnant soon. I know I've been random, but it's been a little hectic. Au Revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment